June 3-4, 2014
African Union Conference Center
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Collaborating partners are not-for-profit organizations and trade associations who lend their names, expertise and support to the U.S.–Africa Energy Ministerial and its principles.
• Collaborating partners agree to promote the U.S.-Africa Energy Ministerial to their membership and mailing lists twice in advance of the event;
• Collaborating partners agree to list the event on their website and allow for an embedded link to the Ministerial website;
In exchange for promoting the U.S.-Africa Energy Ministerial, collaborating partners will benefit from:
• Having your logo and a 80 word blurb on your organization featured on the collaborating partners page;
• Having your logo link back to your website;
• Having your logo featured on event signage as a collaborating partner;
• Having your logo featured in the Ministerial program;
Media partners for the 2014 U.S.-Africa Energy Ministerial are traditional and online entities that provide reporting on Africa, energy and power on the continent.
If interested in becoming a collaborating partner or seeking more information on media partners, please contact us via email at email@example.com
For More Information Contact Leadership Africa USA
1627 K Street NW Suite 901, Washington DC 20006 - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org - Phone: 1+202-296-1974